MNAHF Annual Art Contest
We are excited to be hosting our 1st Annual Art Contest! Kids ages 18 and younger are invited to help us celebrate the holiday season by creating pictures featuring their loving pets, favorite animals, or saying thank you to area veterinary clinics. We encourage artists to be creative and have fun and we can’t wait to see what you design!
Contest Rules & Prizes
- Entry Period: Now through November 29 at 11:59 PM.
- Voting Period: November 30 – December 4, with area veterinary clinics voting for their top 3 submissions.
- Ages: This contest is open to everyone ages 18 and will be split into two age groups – ages 0 – 10 and 11 – 18.
- Mediums: Submissions must be on an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of paper, but can be done with crayons, markers, paint, pencil, etc. Digital drawings are accepted, too. Be creative and have fun!
- Type: Artwork must be animal and/or veterinary themed.
- Submissions: Please scan and upload your submission via the form below or mail it to:
MN Animal Health Foundation
CC: Stephanie Onken
370 Bridgepoint Way
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Please note: Submissions will not be returned.
- The submission with the most votes for each age group will receive age-appropriate art supplies, a $25 Target gift card, and (if indicated) a fun prize for their furry friend!
- The submission with the most votes overall will be turned into a Christmas card distributed by Veterinary Hospitals Association to its members.
Color a Page or Design Your Own!
We encourage you to be creative and to use your imagination! We welcome designs of your own, but if you’re looking for ideas or would like to color a page, we encourage you to use one provided below. Simply click the image you would like to color, then right click on the image that appears and select “Save Image As”. Once you have saved the file to your computer, print it and color it in!